Tutorial 1. Main Page of The Death Domain Database
This page provides a brief overview on the Death Domain database.
- The DeathDomain.org logo is linked to "HOME" of the website.
The five tabs on the upper-left corner are linked to each function as followings:
- Home: a link to the main page
- Statistics: statistics related to the Death Domain superfamily mediated PPIs
- Interaction map: a visualization tool for the Death Domain superfamily mediated PPIs
- Tutorial: a specific guideline as on how to explore the database
- About us: staffs for the Death Domain database
- A search box on the upper-right side is placed for convenient search. You can search target proteins or interesting articles by keywords, such as the name of proteins or UniprotKB IDs. You may enter two or more keywords to find proteins, PPIs, or articles that contains all the keywords. (see Tutorial 5)
- Four Death Domain superfamilies are listed on the left side. Click on the each Death Domain superfamily and you will see the each Death Domain superfamily containing proteins, and their PPIs.(see Tutorial 2)
- Move your mouse cursor on each Death Domain superfamily and you will see the list of each Death Domain superfamily-containing proteins. If you click on the particular protein, you will access all the PPI information about the target protein. (see Tutorial 3)